The body of a 98-year-old man is reported to have been burnt in a fire outbreak.
The incident occurred at Oframase, a community near Nkawkaw in the Eastern Region.
Officials of the National Disaster Management Organization (NADMO) who visited the scene claim the nonagenarian who stayed alone died 12:00pm the previous day before the fire outbreak which occurred 3:30 am.
It is suspected that the fire outbreak was caused by an electrical fault.
The local Police have been informed about the incident while efforts are underway to trace relatives of the deceased at Kwahu Bepong to inform them.