From the photos as going viral on social media, only parents of the couple were in attendance. The date, time, and name of the couple are yet to be known. However, social media users are impressed with the simplicity of the marriage ceremony.
An adorable couple has held a simple but beautiful marriage ceremony that had only 4 family members in attendance.
Take a look at the photos below:
ADVANTAGES OF SMALL WEDDINGS
1. A smaller wedding can cost less, depending on the choices you make. Event venues charge a certain amount per guest, and thus a smaller guest list may add up to a smaller wedding budget.
2. Having fewer guests at your wedding allows you to spend more quality time with each of them.
If you have only fifteen guest tables in your banquet hall, as opposed to forty tables, it will be far easier for you – as the bride and groom – to visit each table and spend some time talking with friends and family who have traveled so far to attend your wedding.
You’ll also be able to get the initial table-to-table visiting done in a shorter time during your wedding reception, so that you’re then free to enjoy more of the dancing, drinking, and mingling taking place within your wedding venue.
3. A smaller wedding may give you more room in your wedding budget to offer a grander, more exorbitant menu, with a larger number of cocktail party stations, higher-end entrée choices, top-shelf bar offerings, a wider array of desserts and after-dinner drinks, for a luxury wedding on a smaller scale.
4. Or, if you prefer to plan a budget-friendly cocktail party reception for your smaller guest list, you may have more money to devote to your honeymoon or post-wedding house purchase.
5. Your wedding invitations shopping list will be smaller, and it will take less time to write out your invitation envelopes by hand.
6. DIY wedding projects for your smaller wedding will take less time and money to complete.
7. You might choose to have a smaller bridal party, spending less on gifts for them.
8. A smaller wedding taking less effort to plan may be less stressful for you.