Fights and misunderstandings are inevitable in a relationship. If you did something to your man and he is angry at you, here are things you can do to lighten up his mood. Below are steps you can take when your man is angry at you.
1. Give him space first. When you both just finished having a misunderstanding, you need to give him some space first because at this point he is still very angry so, you need to give him time to cool off and you should not start bugging him immediately.
2. Show him affection. After you have given him some time to cool off, you can now do things that will ease him off his anger. You can kiss him or hug him to show him how sorry you are. Just use kisses to win him over.
3. Try to make up for it. You can ask him what he wants you to do for him just to make up for what you did. You can decide to prepare his favourite meal or do something special for him.
4. Throw some jokes. You can decide to throw some jokes just to make him laugh. Men love women who are funny. No matter how bad your jokes may be just say it your man will still end up laughing.
5. Compliment him. This is another way to win him back. You can decide to compliment him and tell him how good he looks. Men love it when women compliment them.